- CPU: Support for an Intel Core i7 series processor in the LGA2011 package. Chipset: Intel X79 Chipset.
- Memory: 8 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 24 GB of system memory. 4 channel memory architecture. Support for DDR3 2400/1866/1600 MHz memory modules
- Audio: Realtek ALC898 codec. High Definition Audio. 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel. Support for Dolby Home Theater. Support for S/PDIF In/Out. LAN: Intel 82579V. 2 x 1394
- Expansion Slots: 3 x PCI Express x16 slots (x16 x16 X8). 2 x PCI Express x1 slots, 1 x PCI slots. Support for 3-Way/2-Way SLI, 3-Way/2-Way CrossFireX technology.
- Storage Interface: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s. 4 x SATA 3Gb/s. 2 x eSATA 3Gb/s; Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10.
- 4 x USB 3.0, 14 x USB 2.0
GIGABYTE X79 Series motherboards are based on the latest X79 Express Chipset, supporting the new LGA 2011 Intel core i7 processors. It is the first to take advantage of the exclusive GIGABYTE 3D power, an all new hardware and software-based Digtal Power Engine for both CPU and Memory that bring DIY builders to a new level of performance-oriented computing.
GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD5 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 E-ATX Motherboard
List Price: $ 384.30