- Based on the same chassis SLI-ready for GeForce GTX 480 & GTX 470 running in 3-way or Quad SLI configurations.
- Complete flexibility offered by 11 bay drives for wide array of HDD, Optical Disk Drive or accessory arrangement.
- Robust cooling system: one top oversized 200mm LED exhaust fan; one rear 120mm exhaust fan; one oversized 230mm sidepanel LED intake fan; one front 120mm intake fan; one front 120mm LED intake fan; one OPTIONAL top 200m fan slot.
- Proprietary Colorshift technology allows users to adjust fan speed in real-time as well as change ambient lighting mode to adapt to different working or gaming environment.
- Water-cooling system friendly with pre-tapped tube holes.
Voted “Best Gaming Case – 2010 Recommended Buy” by Tomshardware. Any many other critics agree. Now Element V Black Edition is meaner with fully black-powdered interior perfect for any gaming or modding PCs. The super full tower chassis, comes with full arsenal of cooling power that enables it to handle all of today’s most high-end CPU and graphic cards available such as Intel Core i7 or latest ATI Radeon HD 5900, 5800 and 5700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 & GTX 470 series graphic cards. Once the chassis is opened, one will immediately notice the full-array of oversized cooling fan that are strategically positioned to achieve maximum cooling efficiency. Ultra-silent 200mm LED exhaust fan on top and 120mm fan at the rear to remove any heat emitted from the CPU. Another monster fan (230mm LED intake fan) located on the side panel, next to graphic card(s) zone to provide additional cool air. Two 120mm intake (one with LED) fans, each located on the front of two 3-bay HDD cages to ensure valua
Thermaltake Computer Cases
Thermaltake Element V Black Edition Steel Full Tower Computer Case Colorshift Fans VL200K1W2Z
List Price: $ 157.84