- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair?s legendary technical support and customer service.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
The fully modular Corsair AX860i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link gives you unprecedented monitoring and control. Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX860i is certified 80 PLUS Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX860i is so efficient that the 120mm fan doesn’t even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery. The built-in Corsair Link functionality allows you to know how well your AX860i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles
Corsair Power Supply
Corsair Professional Series 860 Watt Digital ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX860i
List Price: $ 239.99